News and Notices
1) With effect from 2nd December 2019, Singapore Post will be revising their postage rates and introducing changes to their services.
Under the Registered Article scheme:
- Postage rates are revised into 4 different tiers
- Recipients can track still package status, receive delivery notifications
- Packages will be delivered into letter boxes instead of doorstep deliveries
- Registered articles that do not fit in the mailbox will now be forwarded to a designated post office for collection
For International Registered Postage:
- Service fees increase to $3.60, on top of existing postage fees
For more information, click here.